Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tim Hendricks - Hand Made Tattoo Machines

I have been fortunate enough to be passed down the art of building hand made
tattoo machines from my mentor - Mr. Dan Dringenberg. Each one-off machine is
carefully made to fit the artist. Thanks to Dan, I am able to create machines like this.
Every part on my machines is custom made, the coils are hand wound and every
piece is hand crafted with precision, care and patience. If you would like to order a
custom ‘one of a kind’ tattoo machine, please email me at timchendricks@sbcglobal.net.
Sometimes my responses take time due to my travels, but I will write back as soon as
humanly possible. If you would like to order a machine immediately
please visit saltwatertattoosupply.com

Tim Hendricks - Hand Made Tattoo Machines from Tim Hendricks on Vimeo.

- Music -
ARTIST: Alex Goose
SONG: "No One Rides For Free"
ALBUM: Blueprint 3 Outtakes
alexgoose.com/
Video by Think First Media - thinkfirstmedia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment