Saturday, March 3, 2012

Butthole Surfers - Who Was in My Room Last Night



Butthole Surfers - Who Was in My Room Last Night Lyrics

Im Flying (x22)
All night long my body burned
the sheets were wet and cold
the lights were on my eyes were gone
any second lose control
the pounding on my window is just the pounding in my head
I wonder who was in my room last night,
who the hell was in my bed?

There must have been a body there
I swear I felt some flesh
it took a little time
but I figured they were mine
there were fingers goin down my chest
my mouth went through the ceiling and my body fell through the floor
I couldn't find the key cause there was no one I could see
and someone had moved the door

The cops the priest the crisis line,
And no one really had a clue
no one could tell who abducted me,
Or exactly what I should do
my throat was dry and my hopes were high,
but nothing really ever got said
Who was in my room last night,
who the hell was in my bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment